Information regarding your application
Information, tips and dates
Throughout this program you will
develop yourself, your creative spirit and your artistic mind into a professional excellence.
We guide you on your individual path to an artistic career - so that you will find where you want it to lead you!
To get into the full training program you
can choose either one of the following options:
You can find out more by having a look at the contents of the individual classes.
- There might be a training beforehand with the ensemble, so you will need clothing permitting for movement.
- Have two monologues (one classical, one modern / around three to four minutes, resoectively) and a song prepared, each with their own costume. One of the scenes needs to be performed in German, the song can be in the language of your choice. Please refrain from auditioning with your own material.
- It is important and helpful for your performances to know what character is speaking/singing and in what location they are in. The song can be simple. You can choose to use a playback, instrumental accompaniment or sing a cappella.
- We will work together on your scenes. You will learn in a direct, brief and respectful feedback, whether you are offered a place in our acting school.
Information: We know that you are most likely at the very beginning. Therefore emphatically: Take heart!
Regarding the audition
• really wanting to be an actor/actress
• finished high school education
• the completed online application form
Additional tips for auditioning
Know your lines by heart, so that you can speak them in different ways without having to think about them.
Have your scenes and songs well rehearsed, so that you feel safe even when excited.
Have fun while singing, actors/actresses don't need to be able to sing like professional singers!